Firstly I would like to say Well Done to all of you that have been able participate in the On-line Zoom session that Sensei Aaron has organised
As the lockdown restrictions are about to be reduced.
We would like to welcome our younger students back into the Dojo as of Monday April 12 at The Given Wilson Institute. Please note due to the current Covid guidelines we will be able to hold lesson for under 17 year, NO adults inside at this time. Please use the bookings system due to the limitation on numbers in the location.
Monday @ Given Wilson institute Lessons Under 18 years of age only
- 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM Beginners to Red Belt
- 6:45 PM – 7:45 PM Yellow to Purple Belt
- 7:45 PM – 8:45 PM Purple white and above
Saturday Lesson @ Given Wilson institute Under 18 years of age only
We have given permission to use Given Wilson Institute the until June, we have an 1 Hour lesson all grades. Please use the bookings system due to the limitation on numbers in the location.
Students 18 years and above Saturday lesson in the car park
The plan is to have a lesson in the Car park while at the same time as the under 17 lesson is taken place in the hall this will enable some of the parents to have a lesson if they wish to attend.
Wednesday Robert Clack
Classes will restart as 14th April, for under 18 years , I am hoping the location will allow a family bubble to be facilitated as there is the space available.
- We expect that as Monday 17th May adults will be officially permitted back in the Dojo in limited numbers.
- Our Friday Dojo is expected to re open in May date to be confirmed
- Newham Leisure Center location Saturday location
- Please be advised the that Newham leisure Center is not due to re open until June
Thank you for you continued support